I help companies in the tourism industry devise targeted content strategies to identify and engage with potential new customers. I’m skilled in content creation, SEO, social media and the use of inbound marketing to bring eyes – and sales – to your website.
Why use inbound marketing to grow your business?
In 2016, Chile saw an increase in tourist arrivals from the USA of 11.8% on the previous year, hitting 208,623 visitors. In the same period, tourist numbers from Europe rose by 9% to 667,000 according to statistics published by the Subsecretaría de Tourism in Chile.
Tourism agencies in Chile have a huge opportunity to take advantage of this influx of foreign tourists.
Research indicates that B2C companies with a regular blog generate 88% more leads each month than those without and that inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than outbound marketing.
Inbound marketing is a way of engaging with potential customers by helping them fulfil their needs – and has been proven to increase leads significantly.
How can I help?
My experience in inbound marketing and content creation includes:
- Writing compelling, useful content that heps to engage with potential customers and leads to greater business exposure on Google and on social media.
- Lead generation by producing useful downloadable content.
- Establishing the authority of businesses with regards to geographical destinations or travel topics through well-researched, interesting blog content.
- Increasing the Google search presence of business websites through effective long and short tail keyword research to implement an SEO strategy, driving long-term traffic and sales.
- Editing website copy to erase grammar and spelling errors which could lead potential customers to question the legitimacy of your business.
- Social media consultation to help businesses understand how better to engage their audience on different platforms.
What impact have I had for previous businesses?
July 2016 and July 2017: Inbound Cycle, Spain
Working as a ghostwriter for a client of Inbound Cycle:
I authored over 200 SEO rich articles targeting specific keywords that were relevant to the client’s travel niche.
- By April 2017, 48 keywords were ranked on the first two pages of Google, with six keywords ranking in numbers 1-3 on the first page of Google.
- Subscriptions to the blog tripled over these months to 1,000+ subscribers. Of these subscriptions, 60% were MQLs.
- By April 2017, the blog was receiving 11,000 unique visits per month.
I authored six ebooks as a strategy for lead generation.
- The ebooks have received over 4,500 downloads.
- They have generated over 4,000 leads, close to 100 SQLs and 30 new customers.
Interested in learning more about the content marketing packages that I offer, tailored to the needs of different business types and sizes?
Contact me for further information: steph [at] stephdyson [dot] com